Welcome to episode #194 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. If you’re looking for the new rules of Marketing and PR, look no further than the guy who wrote the book on it – literally! David Meerman Scott is not only one of the nicest guys out there, but he had the vision, back in 2006, to write a book titled, The New Rules of Marketing and PR. The book took off like a wildfire and still sits at the top of most business and marketing books best-seller list. The success of this book led to a re-release (with lots of rewrites and updated content) as a second edition – which hit the stores a few months back. In between updating that business book best-seller, Scott also wrote another book about Social Media titled, World Wide Rave, and he’s currently publishing many other authors under the publishing banner, The New Rules of Social Media Series, along with his publisher, Wiley. We had the chance to have a conversation about the new landscape of Marketing, Public Relations, Viral Marketing, Social Media and much more. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 38:44.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #27 of Media Hacks is coming soon:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Campfire.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – Bite-Sized Edits – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – Blue Sky Factory – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with David Meerman Scott.
- Web Ink Now.
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR.
- World Wide Rave.
- The New Rules of Social Media.
- The New Rules of Viral Marketing (free PDF download).
- New Leaf – ‘Magic Carpet’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #194 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Tags:advertisingbite size editsblogbloggingblue sky factorybook ovencampfirecc chapmanchris broganchristopher s penndavid meerman scottdigital marketingfacebookfacebook grouphugh mcguirein over your headitunesjulien smithlibrivoxmanaging the graymarketingmarketing over coffeemedia hacksnew leafnew marketing labsonline social networkpodcastpodcastingsix pixels of separationsocial media marketingthe new rules of marketing and prthe new rules of social mediathe new rules of viral marketingtrust agentstwist imagetwitterweb 20web ink nowworld wide rave
More at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SixPixelsOfSeparation/~3/nKxMyhD6GBE/