Welcome to episode #192 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Joseph Jaffe is widely regarded as one of the top Marketing Bloggers (Jaffe Juice) and Podcasters (both Jaffe Juice in audio and Jaffe Juice TV in video). He is the author of three excellent books (Life After The 30-Second Spot, Join The Conversation and the newly minted, Flip The Funnel). Along with that, he is currently one of the chiefs over at the Social Media Marketing agency, Powered. A long time friend (and one of the main inspirations behind the Six Pixels of Separation Blog and Podcast), we’ve decided to hold monthly conversations, debates and back-and-forths that will dive a little deeper into the Digital Marketing and Social Media landscape. This is our second conversation, and it focuses on the role of traditional marketing agencies and how they stack up against us New Marketing types (and vice-versa). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:03:37.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #26 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it features:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Campfire.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – Bite-Sized Edits – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Just another agency debate with Joseph Jaffe.
- Jaffe Juice.
- Jaffe Juice TV.
- Life After The 30-Second Spot.
- Join The Conversation.
- Flip The Funnel.
- Advertising Age – JetBlue Marketer to Agencies: Find Me on Twitter.
- The Shakes – ‘Liberty Jones’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #192 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Tags:advertisingadvertising agebite size editsblogbloggingbook ovencampfirecast of dadscc chapmanchris broganchristopher s penncrayondigital marketingfacebookfacebook groupfinancial aid podcastflip the funnelhugh mcguirein over your headitunesjaffe juicejetbluejoin the conversationjoseph jaffejulien smithlibrivoxlife after the 30 second spotmanaging the graymarketingmarketing over coffeemedia hacksnew marketing labsonline social networkpodcastpodcastingpoweredsix pixels of separationsocial media marketingthe shakestrust agentstwist imagetwitterweb 20
More at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SixPixelsOfSeparation/~3/xWIej9psJsQ/