Welcome to episode #190 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Joseph Jaffe is a Marketer though and through (some have even called him the "Marketer’s Marketer" – and, if no one has called him that, then I am!). Along with being the Chief Interrupter for a Social Media Marketing agency called, Powered, Jaffe is also the author of three amazing and best-selling business books titled, Life After The 30-Second Spot, Join The Conversation and the just-released, Flip The Funnel. He also has a very popular Marketing Blog, Jaffe Juice, and his own audio and video Podcast, Jaffe Juice TV. He is not shy to speak his mind, and in this episode of Six Pixels of Separation we discuss his latest book, Flip The Funnel, and why the customer is not always right (even though they are, and should be celebrated a whole lot more). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:35.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #25 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it features:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Campfire.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – Bite-Sized Edits – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Joseph Jaffe.
- Blogger at: Jaffe Juice.
- Video podcast: JaffeJuice.TV.
- Author of: Life After The 30-Second Spot, Join The Conversation and the recently-released, Flip The Funnel.
- On top of that, he is also the Chief Interrupter for Powered.
- Make sure to check out: I Had A Great Experience and I Had A Bad Experience.
- The Shakes – ‘Liberty Jones’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #190 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Tags:advertisingbite size editsblogbloggingbook ovencampfirecast of dadscc chapmanchris broganchristopher s penndigital marketingfacebookfacebook groupfinancial aid podcastflip the funnelhugh mcguirei had a bad experiencei had a great experiencein over your headitunesjaffe juicejoin the conversationjoseph jaffejulien smithlibrivoxlife after the 30-second spotmanaging the graymarketingmarketing over coffeemedia hacksnew marketing labsonline social networkpodcastpodcastingpoweredsix pixels of separationsocial media marketingthe shakestrust agentstwist imagetwitterweb 20
More at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SixPixelsOfSeparation/~3/qXjgJE_yDe0/