Welcome to episode #186 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I worked my new Olympus PCM digital recorder to the bone at Andy Sernovitz‘s Word of Mouth Supergenius conference in Chicago this past December. If you are a small to medium-sized business owner (aka a SMB), then you should be following John Jantsch and his amazing system, Blog, Podcast and best-selling business book called, Duct Tape Marketing. John brings smart, easy and practical marketing tips and strategies to get small business owners to better understand Marketing and its relevance in the growth of a business. He’s an interesting guy and brings a fresh perspective to the Marketing world. John was my third (and last) victim (errr… I mean, "guest"!) from the Supergenius event. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 26:30.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #24 of Media Hacks will be out shortly and features:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Campfire.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – Bite-Sized Edits – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with John Jantsch from Duct Tape Marketing.
- Check out the Podcast: Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.
- Check out the Blog: Duct Tape Marketing Blog.
- Check out the book: Duct Tape Marketing.
- David Usher – ‘Kill The Lights’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #186 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Tags:advertisingbit size editsblogbloggingbook ovenbusiness bookcampfirecast of dadscc chapmanchris broganchristopher s penndavid usherdigital marketingduct tape marketingfacebookfacebook groupfinancial aid podcasthugh mcguirein over your headitunesjohn jantschjulien smithlibrivoxmanaging the graymarketingmarketing over coffeemedia hacksnew marketing labsonline social networkpodcastpodcastingsix pixels of separationsocial media marketingtrust agentstwist imagetwitterweb 20
More at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SixPixelsOfSeparation/~3/mAwuje7zTDo/