Welcome to episode #184 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. As I stated last week, I worked my new Olympus PCM digital recorder to the bone at Andy Sernovitz‘ Word of Mouth Supergenius conference in Chicago this month. One of the main reasons I agreed to speak and attend this conference was because it was going to finally be my chance to meet Jason Falls from Social Media Explorer in our protein forms. We had been following one another for years and Falls is one of the top Social Media Marketing Bloggers, speakers and consultants "out there". As you can hear in this conversation, we take a look at everything from what it’s like to be called a, "Social Media Consultant" and the power of search to what the landscape is and will be in 2010. Jason was my second victim (errr… I mean, "guest"!) from the Supergenius event (and there’s one more to come in the following weeks). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 34:14.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #23 of Media Hacks will return in early 2010 and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Campfire.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – Bite-Sized Edits – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Jason Falls.
- Recorded at the Word of Mouth Supergenius conference in Chicago on December 16th, 2009.
- Social Media Explorer.
- Social Media Explorer Newsletter.
- Happy New Year!
- David Usher – ‘Kill The Lights’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #184 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Tags:advertisingblogbloggingbook ovencampfirecc chapmanchicagochris broganchristopher s penndavid usherdigital marketingfacebookfacebook groupfinancial aid podcasthappy new yearhugh mcguirein over your headitunesjason fallsjulien smithlibrivoxmanaging the graymarketingmarketing over coffeemedia hacksnew marketing labsnewsletteronline social networkpodcastpodcastingsix pixels of separationsocial media explorersocial media marketingtrust agentstwist imagetwitterweb 20word of mouth supergenius
More at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SixPixelsOfSeparation/~3/9aGinKQ7mzI/